Our teachers and staff are passionate about forming a strong partnership with you to ensure the best possible experience for your child.
- Teachers provide daily written communication with families to share important details about your child’s day, including information about meals, sleep, regularity and activities.
- Weekly classroom newsletters inform families of the coming week’s theme and planned learning activities.
- Frequent newsletters keep parents informed on special events, center news and include information on child development.
- Child progress assessments are shared with parents during bi-annual parent-teacher conferences to offer an opportunity for a more in-depth understanding of your child’s developmental progress. Of course, a private meeting with your child’s teacher can be scheduled at anytime through the year.
- Jack and Jill Childcare maintains an open-door policy. All parents are welcome to visit and participate in our daily program.
- We value the sense of community we have with our families and teachers. We work to develop this spirit through a variety of events which take place throughout the year.